Turmeric is used for centuries because of the benefits it has for our health. It is known as the queen of spices because it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and detox properties. Furthermore, it is excellent in the fight against cancer and Alzheimer’s.
1. Reduces inflammation due to the ingredient curcumin.
2. It protects the brain because curcumin increases the level of brain factor (BDNF), responsible for cognitive disorders of the brain such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
3. Reduces the risk of cancer, prevents the growth of cancer cells and their spread in the body.
4. Helps digestion, solve the problems of the digestive tract, such as bloating and gas, diseases of the bile …
5. Protects the heart, prevents blood clots and reduces bad cholesterol.
6. Relieves the symptoms of arthritis.
7. Slows aging.