Eiffel tower is named after its designer Alexander Gustave Eiffel, born December 15, 1832 in Dijon.
2. The tower consists of three parts, the first part is a height of 57 meters, the second 115 meters and the last part is 276 meters.
3. If you compared the Eiffel tower with a building, it would be high as a 75 floor building.
4. For its construction it took two years, two months and five days and a group of 300 workers.
5. Till the top of the Eiffel Tower has more than 1600 stairs, but open to only those climbing to the second floor. For this adventure you need to pay a price of seven euros. The elevator to the second floor cost 11 euros and 17 euros to the top.
6. For its construction was spent 18 thousand metal parts weighing more than 10,000 tons.
7. Throughout the world there are about 50 lines of this wonderful architectural structure and impressive copies are located in Las Vegas, Tokyo and the Chinese city of Shenzhen.